Saturday, May 21, 2011

Now Watching – Sleepless in Seattle

 

 

Unless you live under a rock..or you’re a guy with a severe aversion to chick flicks who has never had a girlfriend or wife to make you watch it..you have seen Sleepless in Seattle. Probably more than once.  I have probably seen Sleepless in Seattle 200 times. I own the DVD, and I watch it often.  It’s one of the best chick flicks ever made. One of several movies that paired Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (Joe Versus the Volcano, You’ve Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle), and though I think I love You’ve Got Mail just a tad more, this one is a very, very close 2nd.  I was scrolling through my instant queue and saw it is expiring from streaming play on Netflix on 05/26, so I decided to watch it before it’s gone. Once it’s gone, it’s back to messing with the DVD when I want to watch it.  I HATE when that happens!   ...

1 comment:

Paul S said...

I'm a guy who loves Sleepless In Seattle, mind you I adore Meg Ryan and I'll watch her in any film!
Like you Suze I also prefer You've Got Mail to Sleepless but Joe Versus The Volcano is my favourite of the three Tom and Meg movies.Three Meg Ryan roles in one film is too good to be true.