Saturday, May 07, 2011

Should You Buy Squidoo Lenses?

Image representing Squidoo as depicted in Crun...

Image via CrunchBase

When I first decided to get off the fence and actually start making lenses on Squidoo, I went there and looked around, and sat, and thought, and made lists of the million things I could make lenses about, and then..  I did nothing.  I just didn’t know where to start.  I knew making a lens wouldn’t be difficult, I am pretty good with the HTML and have been blogging and doing various other types of writing online for quite a few years now, but I just didn’t know what I wanted to do first.  Then I found someone who was offering a whole bunch of lenses for sale. She had a bunch of lenses, all in niches that I was interested in, an...

Note: Cross posted from The World According to Suze.

Permalink

No comments: